Melbourne Tutor in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Taxation
(18 student reviews)
- Graduated BACHELOR OF BUSINESS (ACCOUNTANCY) and MASTER OF FINANCE with DISTINCTION (GPA>3 out of 4)
- Experienced in tutoring for approximately 5 years, specialized in:
+ Accounting: Introductory Acc, Financial Acc, Financial Reporting, Management Acc, Cost Acc, Corporate Acc, Taxation Law.
+ Economics: Micro, Macro
+ Finance: Corporate Finance, Managerial Finance, Financial Planning, Money market & Fixed income, Cost allocation, Quantitative method.
- Worked in one of the BIG 4, Ernst & Young in Tax Department as well as local medium enterprise which import and wholesale to different states in Australia.
My aim has always been to help in deep understanding the core issues as well as providing some practical views of each subject.
I am not interested in writing assignments or sitting for tests.
Time and location might be negotiable.
Preferred contact point is email or sms as during the day, i am with students most of the time, so its hard to take your call. Just leave me a text message, I will reply asap.
The session will base mainly on students' lecture notes because after many years of tutoring, i find that following school notes seem to be the most relevant.
- Accounting - Secondary, Tertiary
- Economics - Secondary, Tertiary
- Finance - Secondary, Tertiary
- Statistics - Secondary, Tertiary
- Taxation - Secondary, Tertiary
Have extensive experience in tutoring as well as real life working experience in one of
the Big 4 (Ernst & Young) and small businesses in Australia.
Bachelor of Business (Accountancy)
Master of Finance
- Private Tuition
- Group Tuition
$35 per hour
Profile last updated on 06-Mar-2017 (registered 23-Apr-2015)