Adelaide Tutor in Accounting, Biology, Chemistry, Communication, Computing, Engineering, English
Literature, ESL, Legal Studies, Maths,... (see below for full list of subjects and levels)
(8 student reviews)
***Latest News - Item 1- All year levels (years 2 -12) enrolments for 2017*** * Classes starting from 14th January 2017
* Limited places available in small group sessions for 2017. * Highly experienced and qualified mentors and teachers. * Contact us now for more information. Limited places available!
***Latest News - Item 2- 2016 SACE Results*** * Our students have achieved outstanding results * Highest ATAR 99.95
* 9 students with an ATAR of more than 90.00 (raw scores), 13 with ATAR more than 80.0
* All the students have achieved results sufficient to enter in to their desired University courses.
* ATARs above 80: 99.95, 98.70, 96.85, 94.40, 93.47, 93.15, 91.65, 91.65, 91.50, 89.50, 88.00, 81.00, 80.00.
***Latest News - Item 3- UMAT enrolments 2017*** UMAT small group sessions are starting soon targeting 2017 exams. * Highly experienced and qualified mentors and instructors. * Contact us now for more information. Limited places available!
***Latest News - Item 4- ACER/Ignite Scholarship Preparation classes 2017** * Register your interest for 2017 small group Scholarship preparation courses (targeting 2018 exams). * Highly experienced and qualified mentors and instructors. * Limited places available!
Tutors SA is a registered tutoring service established in South Australia, targeting primary, middle and high school students (school years 2 – year 12), and tertiary students. We predominantly provide small group tuition at very affordable rates, and if students interested we can arrange individual tuition upon request.
Tutors SA is committed to deliver a high standard service in all Mathematics subjects, General Science, English, and range of other subjects (see the list of subjects below)..
We follow a teaching model that delivers a high standard mentoring support and guidance through high quality, highly qualified tutors and teachers.
Our tutors and teachers are achievement oriented highly qualified tutors with several years of experience that can assist our students to achieve greater outcomes.
Our past students have achieved great outcomes in their studies and we thrive to provide the best education for our students.
Our Experience: See the description below.
Our Qualification: See the description below.
School years 2 – 10: We follow the national curriculum with all our classes to make sure that we maintain a high standard of teaching. In regards to school years 3, 5, 7 and 9, in addition to the core curriculum, we are also focused on preparing for NAPLAN (and ICAS) during the first one and half terms.
School years 11, 12: We follow the SACE curriculum for years 11 and 12 (Stage 1 and 2).
We provide regular weekly homework, which helps our students to re-enforce what they have learnt in the class and establish and improve the knowledge.
Subjects We Offer: = Primary, Middle, and High School (Years 2 to 10): - Mathematics - General Science (Year 8+) - English - ACER/Ignite Scholarship preparation (Years 5/6)
= SACE (Year 11 and 12) - All Mathematics subjects (new curriculum) * Specialist Maths, * Mathematical Methods, * General Maths, * Essential Maths
- English (new curriculum) * English as an Aditional Language (EAL) * Essential English * English Lit. Studies
- Physics - Chemistry - Biology - Information Technology - UMAT
- and more subjects upon request
New STEM courses:
We are also offering new and exciting courses on Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) fields to boost our students’ knowledge, interest and awareness in these highly sought after areas. These will be set courses, conducted by qualified professionals. Contact us now for more information.
Contact us on: info.TutorsSA@gmail.com Don - 0412 258 554
Tutors SA is looking forward to guide and mentor our students to achieve academic excellence!
- Accounting - Secondary, Tertiary
- Biology - Secondary, Tertiary
- Chemistry - Secondary, Tertiary
- Communication - Secondary, Tertiary
- Computing - Secondary, Tertiary
- Engineering - Tertiary
- English - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- English Literature - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- ESL - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- Legal Studies - Secondary, Tertiary
- Maths - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- Physics - Secondary, Tertiary
- Psychology - Secondary
- UMAT - Tertiary
- General Science (years 7 - 10).New STEM Courses:* Introduction to Robotics.* Introduction to Programming (Python, C++).* Innovation and Creative Thinking.
All our tutors are highly experienced with several years of tutoring and teaching
experience collectively at tertiary (university) level, primary middle and high school
Moreover, most of our tutors have gained experience in their respective disciplines, in
industry, world class science and technology research, and in academia in reputed and
leading Universities and Organisations in Australia.
With our vast experience, and exposure, we can assure to provide a high quality
service to take our students' capabilities to a higher level and make them achieve
successful outcomes in their education.
All our tutors are highly qualified and experienced in the subjects they tutor, and
focused on students’ achievements. Most of our tutors are PhD qualified professionals,
and our English tutors are registered school teachers with several years of experience
and relevant qualifications. In some exceptional situations we also have tutors who
achieved 99.95 ATAR in SACE with several subject merits.
We believe that such high level of qualifications blended with our teaching and tutoring
experience along with our industry exposure place us in a great position to assist and
mentor our students in the best possible way.
- Private Tuition
- Group Tuition
- Teaching Tuition
- Home Visits
- Phone Help
- Online Help
Group Sessions- From $20/hour
Individual Sessions -From $50/hour
Profile last updated on 02-Mar-2017 (registered 01-Aug-2013)