Brisbane Tutor in Accounting, Business Studies, Economics, Finance, Management
I have several years of training and lecturing and achieved good results for my students, including those sitting for US and Canadian University programs.
I am available am/pm during the week up to 8pm, and for all suburbs in Brisbane.
Note preparation and testing arrangements can be arranged and all depend on individual needs and purposes.
I note that once students find and understand the fundamentals, the procedural elements are easier to cope with.
I offer tuition in Accounting and Business related subjects for University (Degree and Master's Level) Students, Diploma and High School Students.
I can advise students on concepts covered in class however will not do or assist in assignments on behalf of students as per University rules. Report writing and reference techniques are areas that I can also assist in.
Business owners or managers are also able to use my training services in areas of Finance for Non Financial clients, Planning Finances, Cash Budgeting and Forecasting, Financial Analysis Methods, Segment Marketing, Costing and Buying assessments.
Some useful hints ( for University/Academic Students )
1. Read Course outline, aims and objectives before the Course, and periodically during the semester. As you progress in the topical areas keep in mind the aims and objectives of the Course.
2. Try to attend ALL or most of the lectures! And not leave things to the last minute.
3. Prior to attending lectures, read the relevant introduction section of the chapter, skim the body of the chapter and read the conclusion of the chapter. This will enable you to follow the Lecturer better as you will have some idea of what is being covered.
Hope that assists and please inquire about available times/slots for 2017.
- Accounting - Secondary, Tertiary
- Business Studies - Secondary, Tertiary
- Economics - Secondary, Tertiary
- Finance - Tertiary
- Management - Tertiary
I have taught students for Accounting, Human Resources, Supervision, Data Analysis, Economics, Investment Analysis and Marketing.
I have also devised testing systems, introduced industry programs, provided financial
seminars for the corporate market, appointed external trainer for industry and have experience as a Tutor at local Queensland Universities.
I hold a Bachelor of Business Degree in Accounting from Edith Cowan University and
successfully completed the CPA exams.
- Private Tuition
- Group Tuition
- Teaching Tuition
- Home Visits
- Phone Help
- Online Help
$45 per hour (Min 2 Hrs)
Profile last updated on 26-May-2017 (registered 08-Mar-2013)