Sydney Tutor in Accounting, Finance, IELTS, Mandarin, Maths
1.Bachalor of Commerce with scholarships. Major in finance and accounting. Master of International Business in Sydney University.
Passed all CPA subjects.
2. Currently an accountant in a multinational company in Sydney.
Could teach with practical knowledge on accounting and MYOB system.
3 Good at systematical reviews, highlighting the important points.
4. Private notes or summaries could be provided as supporting materials, based on the different level of each student.
5. Having good communication skills and paying attentions to feedback. Would like to prepare in advance and make the tutorial more efficient.
6. Language: Mandarin and English
7. Could offer Assignment assistance.
Secondary level/VCE/IB subjects rate: from 35/h, Accounting, Mandarin.
IELTS writing: from 35/h
University level subjects rate: from 45/h, accounting, finance, marketing introductory level, management intermediate level, specialised area depends on the content.
Postgraduate level: from 65/h
CPA preparation: from 65/h
Separate assignments help: price bases on the assignments content.
SMS and email preferred. Response promptly.
- Accounting - Secondary, Tertiary
- Finance - Secondary, Tertiary
- IELTS - Primary, Secondary
- Mandarin - Introduction, Intermediate, Advanced
- Maths - Primary, Secondary
4 years teaching experience, having student from different levels and backgrounds.
Master of international business, Sydney University;
Bachelor of Commerce, University of Melbourne;
International Undergraduate Scholarship, University of Melbourne
- Private Tuition
- Group Tuition
- Teaching Tuition
- Phone Help
- Online Help
$35 per hour
Profile last updated on 20-Aug-2017 (registered 21-Aug-2013)