Perth Tutor in Accounting, Business Studies, Calculus, Chemistry, Economics, Finance, Management, Maths, Physics, Statistics, Taxation (see below for full list of subjects and levels)
(55 student reviews)
I believe with the patient coach and consistent encouragement; any individual can achieve outstanding academic results. Interest is what gets you started; passion is what keeps you going. My passion is helping students to enrich their full academic potential through sharing my knowledge and study experience.
Over the years, I have learned how to learn, and, most importantly how to deliver what I have learned to all my students in flexible and efficient learning environment tailored to your needs.
I look forward to your call to arrange a consultation to discuss your needs and expectations. Together, we can make a great difference for your future.
Please visit my website for further information and students review:
Education For Better future!
- Accounting - Secondary, Tertiary
- Business Studies - Secondary, Tertiary
- Calculus - Secondary, Tertiary
- Chemistry - Secondary, Tertiary
- Economics - Secondary, Tertiary
- Finance - Secondary, Tertiary
- Management - Secondary, Tertiary
- Maths - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- Physics - Secondary, Tertiary
- Statistics - Secondary, Tertiary
- Taxation - Secondary, Tertiary
- Economic, marketing, quantitative technique (Finance)
I have been rewarded Bachelor of Accounting and Finance degree with distinction in
units, and I am also a qualified CPA Accountant and Financial Consultant. Teaching
is one of my passion which I have been engaging in for years. I am also an
teacher for various top universities in WA: Curtin University, ECU, and Murdoch
University. The teaching subjects including Advance Mathematics, Financial
Accounting, Corporate Finance and Portfolio Investment.
My high school ATAR is 99%(member of 99 clubs) and had been recognized as top
performer(5%) by University for my outstanding academic results; I am confident
about My ability to assist you to achieve the higher level of academic. I have over
years mentoring and teaching experience for university students to help them to the
through various challenge in the school.
Additionally, I have personally tutored over hundreds of students in the past six
experience different levels of academic growth and assist numbers of year 12
Students to achieve high ATAR to choose the university they desire. So I am sure the
student who achieve outstanding result could be you!
Please visit www.facebook.com/lincolntutoring for my students' review.
Also, www.lincolntutoring.com to read more story about myself and what I can help
- Harvard University - Design Thinking Program, Certified Design Thinking
- MBA (Master of Business Administration) University of Western Australia
-University of Melbourne Commerce
- Harvard University Summer School 2015 (Harvard Business School); Certificate of
- University of Melbourne EAP (Advanced English for Academic Purpose) Program
- Curtin University Mentor Program Recognition
- Letter of Recommendation from the board examiners and been recognised in the
University Vice-Chancellor's List
- Research papers have been ranked the top 10 Finance paper in the SSRN (Social
Science Research Network)
- Business Management Certificate III
- Bachelor of Commerce Honours (Accounting& Finance)
- CPA (Certified Public Accountant)
- Business Leadership Award 2014
- Winner of Edupreneur Award 2015
- Private Tuition
- Group Tuition
- Teaching Tuition
- Home Visits
- Phone Help
- Online Help
$60-$80 per hour depends on school level.**
(Recommended minimal one and half hour per lesson)
** Rate includes travel allowance and tutorial material preparation. Please sent me an
email for more details about the specific rate of your tuition.
Profile last updated on 29-Mar-2017 (registered 19-Dec-2014)
www.lincolntutoring.com/ EMAIL: email@example.com