Sydney Tutor in Japanese
My name is <b>Gloria Kaneko</b>, owner of the <b>Kaneko Japanese Academy. </b>
I am a qualified and experienced Japanese tutor with 18 years of teaching and tutoring experience in Australia, and have built a reputation as Sydney's premier Japanese language tutor.
I specialize in teaching Japanese for HSC and high school, but also teach primary school and adult students as well.
I have been very successful in helping many of my students achieve marks of 90% and over, and achieving Top 5 placings in NSW in the HSC.
I thoroughly teach all aspects of Japanese language personally and provide many examples to help students gain a strong understanding and pick up the language very rapidly.
My classes are conducted in a very unique style, where students are also given plenty of direct interaction one-on-one with their own dedicated native Japanese speaking assistant tutor.
I have a vast array of resources, including listening CDs, texts and past exam papers to help students prepare thoroughly for exams and excel in their results.
My lesson structure and approach to teaching has been developed and fine-tuned over 18 years and has been proven to be both highly effective and lots of fun for students.
I strive to provide the very best resources and lessons to help my students overcome difficulties and accelerate their learning.
My mission is to achieve the best possible results for my students and allow them to reach their fullest potential.
• Classes follow the school syllabus, yet are personalized to the student’s specific needs.
• Attention given to exams and assessment tasks.
• Students are motivated and encouraged to proactively learn to their speed.
• Regular practice and homework materials supplied to reinforce all concepts learned in the lessons.
• Study and exam techniques studied to help students overcome stress.
Visit my website to read feedback and comments from my past students (click on "Our Students Say" in the main menu).
<b><u>WHERE YOU WILL FIND ME</u></b>
My main academy is located just 1 minute walk from Burwood station, and I also have lessons available in Chatswood.
- Japanese - Introduction, Intermediate, Advanced
- Private Japanese language tutor since 1998
- 2 years experience as a Japanese language high school teacher
Some of my notable qualifications are:
- Taught Japanese language at 6 Sydney schools
- Graduate certificate in teaching Languages Other Than English (LOTE) - Japanese
(University of NSW Institute of Languages)
- Diploma in Clinical Psychology (University of Meisei, Tokyo, Japan)
- Member of Japanese Teachers' Association of NSW
- Native Japanese speaker
- Fluent in English and Korean
- Private Tuition
- Group Tuition
- Teaching Tuition
My lesson rates vary depending on the year and/or level of Japanese you are studying,
and the lesson duration (1 hour, 90 minutes, or 2 hours).
Please contact me for a quote on your Japanese tutoring requirements. You will find me
very friendly, informative and helpful - and definitely not pushy!
Profile last updated on 28-Feb-2017 (registered 01-Aug-2013)
0400 223 446