Gold Coast Tutor in Finance, Economics, Statistics, Maths, Business Studies, Management
(5 student reviews)
Gold Coast Tutoring was founded in 2016 by Daniel Sciberras, a tutor with over 12 years experience helping High School and University students to excel academically. Having completed his High School Certificate and many university qualifications, Daniel understands the issues and frustrations that students encounter. Whether it be oversized high school classrooms resulting in students not getting enough one on one attention, lecturers that read PowerPoint slides with little explanation, or tutorial classes that are run at the speed of light, he makes sure to identify the specific problems that his students are encountering along with their preferred learning style, and tailors his tutorials accordingly. This is why Gold Coast Tutoring's motto is 'tailoring learning for success'.
Daniel is very well qualified to teach secondary and tertiary students in the following subjects. He has completed the following academic qualifications:
University of Queensland
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Economics
- Master of Applied Finance
Being a firm believer in 'continuous learning', Daniel makes sure to practice what he preaches and is currently studying to complete the following certifications:
Certifications being completed:
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Program - Passed Level II
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA) Program - Passed Level I
Daniel's academic and professional achievements are extensive and include:
Academic and Professional Achievements:
- Admitted to the 2015 Dean's Honour Roll at the University of Queensland for outstanding academic excellence in Master of Business Administration
- Admitted to the 2002 Dean's Honour Roll at the University of Queensland for outstanding academic excellence in Bachelor of Commerce
- Admitted to the 2002 Dean's Honour Roll at the University of Queensland for outstanding academic excellence in Bachelor of Economics
- Achieved an Overall Position (OP) Score of 2 and a Queensland Core Skills (QCS) Score of A.
- Fellow of the Financial Institute Services of Australasia (FINSIA).
Why Gold Coast Tutoring?
Gold Coast Tutoring is a proud member of the Australian Tutoring Association, a peak national body representing tutoring organisations and educational tutors with the objective of raising the tutoring standards in Australia.
We specialise in High School and University tutoring, and services all areas of the Gold Coast. Our rates are competitive, with the flexibility to choose how you spend your purchased hours, and there are no restrictions or expiry dates to worry about. We will tutor you or your child at a place convenient for you, be it your home, your local library, or your favourite cafe. In addition to one-on-one tuition, we also provide tutoring for groups.
- Finance - Secondary, Tertiary
- Economics - Secondary, Tertiary
- Statistics - Secondary, Tertiary
- Maths - Primary, Secondary
- Business Studies - Secondary, Tertiary
- Management - Secondary, Tertiary
I have over 14 years working in the Financial Services Industry, having worked for
various employers including IRESS, Wilson HTM Investment Group, the Australian
Prudential Regulation Authority and KPMG.
I have extensive tutoring experience, having tutored Finance, Ecomomics, Econometrics
Statistics, Maths and Business in Brisbane, Sydney and the Gold Coast over 12 years.
I am a QLD Blue Card holder.
I hold the following university degrees:
- Master of Business Administration, University of Queensland
- Master of Applied Finance, Macquarie University
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Economics, University of Queensland
I hold the following professional certifications:
- Passed Level II of the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Program
- Passed Level I of the Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA) Program
- RG146 in Superannuation
- RG146 in Life Insurance
- RG146 in Derivatives
- RG146 in Foreign Exchange
- RG146 in General Knowledge
- RG146 in Managed Investments
- RG146 in Securities
- RG146 in Skills
- Private Tuition
- Group Tuition
- Home Visits
Gold Coast Tutoring provides a number of payment options to suit your needs and
1 hour - $65
2 hours - $120
4 hours - $220
8 hours - $400
GROUP RATES (per student, per hour)
2 students - $35
3 students - $30
4 students - $25
5 students - $20
Profile last updated on 19-Nov-2017 (registered 20-Dec-2009)
0407 770 098