Sydney Tutor in Maths, Algebra, Calculus, Statistics, Finance, French, GAMSAT, UMAT
(1 student review)
I am an experienced Teacher/Tutor with full qualifications including:
Masters Degree in Mathematics,
PhD in Mathematics, Diploma of Education (UTS) for Mathematics teaching in NSW.
As a teacher I have extensive practice in NSW and Tasmanian Schools as well
Academic teaching and tutoring mathematics in Europe and Australia (including Sydney University).
Providing students with superior knowledge helps them to successfully pass
every test and exam. Some excellent results I achieve by:
- Explaining and Clarifying concepts including difficult ones in a variety of ways.
- Using methods to illustrate Mathematical concepts, like explanation on diagrams and through advanced computer teaching aids and technologies.
- Giving a special attention to common mistakes by students.
- Using past papers as a training for tests and exams.
I always provide students in year 7 ï¿½ 12 with an individually structured working programs addressing all concepts particularly ones they have difficulty with.
Finding the right direction towards the solution of any problem means asking the right questions and encouraging creativity. By practice and personal example,
I manage to transmit to the students these problem solving skills.
I can provide testimonials from former students and their parents on request.
Distant tutoring and assistance via internet using Skype is also available.
My e-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maths - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- Algebra - Primary, Secondary, Tertiary
- Calculus - Secondary, Tertiary
- Statistics - Secondary, Tertiary
- Finance - Secondary, Tertiary
- French - Introduction, Intermediate, Advanced
- GAMSAT - Tertiary
- UMAT - Tertiary
- HSC Maths, IB Maths, Financial Mathematics, Statistics, Calculus, GMAT, Linear Algebra, Geometry, Gifted children, University Mathematics, Abstract Algebra.
Tutoring all levels of Mathematics in School and University environments for more than
Extensive knowledge of the current mathematical syllabus, I integrate advanced
computer technologies in my lessons. I designed structured knowledge for each year of
study, teaching aids for interactive practice using MS Excel, Mathematica, Sketchpad.
With a solid experience in both mathematics teaching and computing, I manage to
create attractive and informative lessons in order to provide students with the best
knowledge via learning programs.
Ph D (Mathematics)
Masters Degree (Mathematics)
DipEd (Mathematics, UTS)
- Private Tuition
- Group Tuition
- Teaching Tuition
- Home Visits
- Phone Help
- Online Help
My rates are as follows:
- $70/h at my studio,
- $80/h at your place
Special Offer - Free assessment for new students.
Profile last updated on 20-Jan-2018 (registered 13-Feb-2012)
0407 104 408